From: Jono Bacon <j...@ubuntu.com>
Date: Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 6:18 PM
Subject: Ubuntu Advocacy Development Kit
To: "Ubuntu local community team (LoCo) contacts"
<loco-conta...@lists.ubuntu.com>

Hi Everyone!

Recently I have been working on a project called the Ubuntu Advocacy
Development Kit (ADK). This is simple: to provide a package that
contains all the documentation and materials (e.g. logos, cover art,
posters, and presentations) that you need to get out and spread the
word about Ubuntu.

The ADK is now available in a PPA. To install it just paste the
following in a terminal:

    sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntu-adk-admins/ppa; sudo apt-get
update; sudo apt-get install ubuntu-adk-en

When the package has been installed you can then find 'Ubuntu Advocacy
Development Kit' in the dash. enjoy!

The goal of the ADK is to provide as much guidance and content as
possible to make spreading the word about Ubuntu as simple and
effective as possible. If you feel like some content is missing, or
find errors in the existing content, please file a bug at
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-adk/+filebug

Thanks!

   Jono

--