 From: Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph <l...@ubuntu.com>
To: Ubuntu US California <ubuntu-us-ca@lists.ubuntu.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 25, 2013 8:06 PM
Subject: [Ubuntu-US-CA] LoCo team re-verification

Hi everyone,

It's an odd year, which means the team is up for re-verification[0].

In preparation I've gone ahead and created this wiki page:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/VerificationApplication2013

We discussed it some at our meeting this evening[1]. I'd like to
encourage members of the team to review the application and add any
goals or other details you feel should be included. I plan on
approaching the LoCo Council at the end of the week to schedule our
catch-up with them.

Thanks everyone!

[0] Recently renamed from "re-approval" and slightly changed to be
more casual:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/loco-contacts/2013-August/006445.html

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Meetings/13August25

http://www.princessleia.com