I think in order to fully understand this issue, we need to see all sides
of the story, and not a blog post of one of the people involved in the
event taking place. This email is a re-tweet from someone who is largely
very anti Canonical, This list needs to find a way to get a clear and
concise understanding going before we play the Canonical blame game.
Playing the blame game is easy, but as a LoCo, I feel we are better then
playing the blame game. Lets get the facts before making opinions.