If no one else is interested, I'm willing to help.  I looked at CIVS and it
doesn't look too hard to set up a pole.  I can do a call for nominations
here, but I have never done this before and don't really know what I'm
doing.  Would I have to host nominations on the web somewhere?  That's not a
problem, but a bit of a pain for me at the moment.  If nothing else, I think
I can at least create and manage the pole.  I would need some more
information on how to set up the pole and when it should close.  It doesn't
look like it would be too difficult, so I'm willing to give it a try if no
one else is interested.

--
Have a good day,
Tony Baechler