On Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 10:49 AM, Michael Paoli
<michael.pa...@cal.berkeley.edu> wrote:
> Jim,
>
> Do you have any more information on the approximate volume of text
> you're looking for for each group, e.g. min., max., and recommended
> sizes, to get things to fit reasonably well together, and look good
> overall?
>
> Anyway, (at least) draft information below.  Others may also improve
> upon such and/or provide additional or better information.  Hmmmm, got
> wiki to assemble such on? - that might make putting 'em together a bit
> easier and more "self-serve".
>
> I figure Ubuntu Hour should probably get a mention, but probably too
> many separate ones to list them all, and many of them also change
> locations (semi-)regularly.
>

> Ubuntu Hour
>
> * Where do you hold your meetings (address, any other
> info about access)?
> Earth (numerous locations - see URLs)
>

> * When do you hold your meetings (probably a particular
> day of the month, e.g. third Tuesday), include day
> and also time?
> Generally one hour per month (see URLs for specifics)
>

> * What's the format of your meetings (regular speaker
> or meet and greet or support for users or all of
> the above or ...)?
> Generally one hour of informal Ubuntu and related discussion
>
> * Does your group have a web site? If so, please
> provide the URL.
> start here:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Hour
>

> * Are you interested in getting speakers for your
> meetings?
> Probably not generally applicable (but see specific events/locations)

Thanks Michael!

Might also mention that Ubuntu California is running the Ubuntu booth
right there at SCaLE too, so folks can come visit us there as well :)
We don't have a booth number yet.

We also have a website at http://ubuntu-california.org/ which points
to all our resources (including events that are not Ubuntu Hours).

http://www.princessleia.com