On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 5:43 PM, John Kim <johnkim.ubu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My name is John Kim, and I'm interested in helping out at the Ubuntu booth
> at SCALE.  I just checked out the wiki page [1], and I thought I might want
> to contribute some blank CDs and DVDs -- possibly even sleeves. But I need to
> confirm the following:
>
> RW or W for DVDs?

DVD-Rs are fine, no need for re-writable.

> How many sleeves? What material (e.g. plain white paper)?

I'm bringing a pack of orange sleeves (100 I think?). So I don't think
we strictly need anything else.

If we do think we need them, printed copies of our team CD Sleeves
have been updated for recent releases (I updated them in December):

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-california/+junk/2010branding-sleeves/files

> How many CDs and DVDs? As in what batches?

Since Lubuntu is the only one that fits on a CD anymore, I don't know
that I'd bother bringing them.

As for totals, I don't know. Maybe 50 or 100? We'll have the
limitation of how many we can actually burn, how many people willing
to wait for them and plenty of people may have their own USB sticks to
put the ISOs on.

Thoughts here Philip?

> Once I know, on the wiki page, I'll put myself on the volunteer column for
> the items I propose to bring.

Thanks!

http://www.princessleia.com