From: Daniel Holbach <daniel.holb...@ubuntu.com>
Date: Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 7:01 AM
Subject: Ubuntu Global Jam 14.10
To: loco-council <loco-coun...@lists.ubuntu.com>, "Ubuntu local
community team (LoCo) contacts" <loco-conta...@lists.ubuntu.com>

Hello everybody,

with the timing getting a bit tight and no serious objections against
the suggested dates, we'd like to plan the next Ubuntu Global Jam for

        UGJ 14.10: 12-14 September 2014

To get the planning going, we'd like to invite all available LoCo
enthusiasts, LoCo contacts and LoCo Council to join us for a

        Planning hangout
        Thursday 14th Aug, 14 UTC
        on http://ubuntuonair.com

You are all invited, we'll get everyone on the hangout who wants to participate.

If you're new to the party, have a look at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGlobalJam for some reading.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Have a great day,
 Daniel