Howdy everyone,

It's that time of the year again when meeting dates get horrendously
complicated because of holidays. As of right now (i.e., without any
changes), the dates look like this:

* November 30th
* December 14th
* December 28th
* January 11th

November 30th is the Sunday of Thanksgiving weekend, and December 28th
is a few days after Christmas. I expect people will be travelling and
busy on both of those days.

We discussed this at the meeting tonight, and I'm bringing it to the
mailing list to get consensus. There are a few options; please comment
with your preferences and I'll wrap it up a week from now and announce
revised dates if necessary:

== Option 1: Keep meeting dates as is ==
* November 30th
* December 14th
* December 28th
* January 11th

== Option 2: Skip meeting(s) ==
(A)
* December 14th
* January 11th

(B)
* December 14th
* December 28th
* January 11th

(C)
* November 30th
* December 14th
* January 11th

== Option 3: Shift meeting(s) ==
(A)
(shift forwards)
* November 23rd
* December 7th
* December 21st
* January 4th

(B)
(shift backwards)
* December 7th
* December 21st
* January 4th
* January 18th

Personally, I prefer skipping both meetings (i.e. 2A), but will be
available to chair if need be. Shifting meetings makes things
complicated for people who already calendared out time for future
meetings, and I don't think we have enough to discuss that we need to
have three meetings before January.

Thoughts?

--
Robert Wall <rob...@rww.name>