On 11/23/2014 06:07 AM, Elizabeth K. Joseph wrote:
We should also request a conference pack from Canonical - who wants to
be the recipient of that?

I'll go ahead and receive that.

Philip Ballew has the SoCal banner and tablecloth - Philip, can you
commit to bringing that or passing it along to someone who is
attending?

Actually, Philip asked me to keep a hold of the banner and tablecloth after the OCLUG installfest because he was traveling for a bit, so I have that, too. I'll bring it for SCALE, and of course if anyone needs it before then, they should just get in touch with me.

Regards,
Nathan

--
Nathan Haines