On Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 8:27 PM, Robert Wall <rob...@rww.name> wrote:
> [snip]
> === Nominations ===
>
> Please add nominations of yourself and/or other people to the wikipage at:
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Leadership/2014
>
> You can instead nominate on the mailing list if you'd prefer, and I
> will add the relevant details to the wikipage for you.
>
> Nominees must confirm that they accept their nomination. They can
> proactively do this by contacting me, and I will contact anyone who
> doesn't do so to confirm.
> [snip]

Nathan Haines and Melissa Draper were nominated (and accepted) at the
team meeting today, so I've added them to the wiki. We need at least
two more nominations for a "real" election, so if you've considered
nominating yourself or someone else, please do so now.

Deadline's in four days, and I'd prefer to stick to it :)

Robert