Hi everyone!

This weekend, Sunday, March 8th, we're having our regularly scheduled bi-weekly LoCo meeting at 7pm PDT in #ubuntu-us-ca on chat.freenode.net.

For help connecting to IRC with a client, see:
    https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InternetRelayChat

Or simply join us via your web browser by going here:
    https://webchat.freenode.net?channels=%23ubuntu-us-ca

The only thing currently on the agenda is discussion of SCALE 13x and the usual post-mortem that occurs after an event, but if anyone has any topics to discuss, or projects or announcements for us, feel free to drop by and say hi.

The meeting page is available here:
    https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Meetings/15March8

Logs will be available after the meeting and you're welcome to add your comments here on the mailing list if you're unable to attend.

--
Nathan Haines
Ubuntu - http://www.ubuntu.com/