On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 02:11:23PM -0700, Kevin Reynolds wrote:
> I'm still a Linux newbie and I have subscribed to a few lists in an effort
> to learn so, I don't talk a lot.

No worries Kevin, I do the same thing. Or, err, maybe it all depends on the
subject matter and how much I know (or think I know) about it. =)

In all honesty, I believe the best way is to ask questions.

--
Scott DuBois       "The true sign of intelligence is...
BSIT/SE                  not knowledge but imagination"