Hi everyone,

It is hard to believe that Ubuntu 15.10 will be released next week. We will
be holding our San Francisco release party next Thursday, October 22 at
6pm. The event will take place at Yelp (140 New Montgomery St). We will
have flash drives on hand for people interested in upgrading their laptops.
Canonical is also generously providing us with some Ubuntu goodies to give
away to attendees.

If you are interested in attending, you must RSVP [1]. This will help
ensure we have a proper headcount, and it will be the list security uses to
let people through the door. Please feel free to invite your friends, and
do not hesitate to reach out with any questions.

Looking forward to celebrating the new release with all of you!

Thanks,
Nathan

[1] https://sf-ubuntu-wily-release-party.eventbrite.com