From: ubuntu-us-ca-boun...@lists.ubuntu.com
[ubuntu-us-ca-boun...@lists.ubuntu.com] on behalf of Nathan Haines
[nhai...@ubuntu.com]
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2017 10:44 PM
To: Ubuntu US California
Subject: [Ubuntu-US-CA]  Ubuntu California meeting on Sunday, January 22nd, at
7pm PST

Hi everyone,

This Sunday, January 22nd, we're having our regularly scheduled
bi-weekly LoCo meeting at 7pm PST in #ubuntu-us-ca on chat.freenode.net.

While UbuCon Summit and SCALE 15x are coming up soon and you can sign up
now to volunteer at the booth at the link below, the agenda for our next
meeting is currently empty.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Projects/Scale15x

Feel free to add additional items to the meeting page on the Ubuntu
wiki.  The meeting page is available here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Meetings/16June12

If you are unable to edit the wiki, reply here and we'll get your topics
added.

For help connecting to IRC with a client, see:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InternetRelayChat

Or simply join us via your web browser by going here:
http://ubuntu-california.org/chat/

Logs will be available after the meeting and you're welcome to add
your comments here on the mailing list if you're unable to attend.

--
Nathan Haines
Ubuntu - http://www.ubuntu.com/