Hello Ubuntu CA Team,
I'm Taehee Jang from Ubuntu Korean Team.

Sorry to send you this mail at first, but I want to know whether CA team
could issue invitations for us or not.
I wanted to visit and take part in last year summit, but I couldn't because
of cost issues.
So I suggested South Korea government to support airfare and accommodation
for Korean Team, and they also suggested one condition.
Government said if we get invitations from organization team,
airfare(economy class) and accommodation(up to $145/day) fees will be
supported.
It doesn't cost anything to CA Team or loco-council.

In last 2 years, Korean Team has struggled to spread and strengthend the
foundation of Ubuntu in Korea.
We localized Wikipedia, Ask Ubuntu and held 17 seminars and 6 study courses.
Also interact with other communities, I persuaded Openstack Korean Team
Leader to go with me.
Now Korean people who are interested in open source are increasing, I think
it's time to communicate more with other loco teams to go further.

The following list is people who wants to get invited.
1
Name : Taehee Jang
Email : jang0...@gmail.com (j...@ubuntu-kr.org)
Belonging team : Ubuntu Korea Community / Leader

2
Name : Youngbin Han
Email : sukso96...@gmail.com
Belonging team : Ubuntu Korea Community / Next Leader

3
Name : Ian Y. Choi
Email : ianyrc...@gmail.com
Belonging team : Openstack Korea Community / Leader, Openstack Ocata I18n
Project Team Lead

Thank you.
Sincerely,
Taehee Jang.