charlie writes:
> Hey guys, I wanted to update you some more about my adventures in flashing
> my LG Nexus 5 over to Ubuntu Touch.

Thanks for the update, Charlie. I would be very interested in the
step by step if you get a chance to write it up. I'd also be
interested in hearing about your experiences if you actually use
it as a phone, and whether it supports other hardware, like the GPS.

I'm increasingly frustrated by Android's absence of security and
how difficult it is to develop for, and increasingly wishing for a
more open option, both for phone and for tablet apps that don't
require phone capabilities.

        ...Akkana