Hey guys! I'm going to put this up on the team wiki for meeting discussion but
I wanted ask it here as well. As some of us know, if not all, the LA Comic
Con's coming this weekend. What would be the consensus for us having a booth
there to promote Ubuntu? I know we've got UbuCon at SCALE but I think this
would be a great opportunity as well. Reason I'm asking is that I'm in LA today
for familial reasons and I follow a lot of comic cons and entertainment related
things on various social media outlets and I found out about LA Comic Con and
wanted to to know what, if anything, we could do to make an appearance at it.
Let me know.

Charlie Luna