hello fine people! Lately I've been working on a tshirt design using artwork that was previously done by a member of our team and by using GIMP, I was able to create a simple design with some slight modifications to the original artwork so that it works with the color of the first design. Several details need to be discussed here. First of all, this shirt and any future merchandise that I can create, won't be for profit. It's all going to be sold at cost which I think is how much it costs for the printing service to make the merchandise and the cost of shipping. No profits at all. I'm working with two services at the moment to get this started and going forward, I'm hoping to be able to go down to one and that's going to be a local printer. Custom Ink, which is an online printing service, and a local company called Splattered Ink, LLC., here in Apple Valley. Custom Ink offers no minimums only on one, maybe just a couple more, categories so that's going to be very limited in use and since everything else has a minimum amount before the order can be placed, I'll go to the local printer and then collect orders from the team and then when the minimum gets met, the order gets placed.

Now, for the design, the one I'm showing here is just one of many that I can do so if you've got a color choice you'd rather have, for the color of the tshirt, logo and/or writing, then just let me know and I can custom make it for you. Ubuntu Cali Tshirt <https://www.customink.com/designs/ubuntucali/ygu0-00bf-pdq5/share?pc=EMAIL-40778&utm_campaign=shared%20design&utm_source=share%20link&utm_medium=shared%20design&utm_content=shared%20desktop>

I'm doing this so we can promote Ubuntu and the team even better than before.

Once I get the method of payment configured, those details will go out as well.

And don't forget to come hang out on our Twitter and Facebook accounts. I'm a new admin for both accounts and it's been great to have that outlet because I love promoting something this much. It's just like my love for music and the experiences I've had in the music world. I'd like to thank Lyz and Nathan for that opportunity and I hope I make the entire community proud and please, please let me know if I need to improve something. I'm all ears for CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, or negative, I can take that, too, lol, about anything.

In closing, the community gets better with communication because a community exists on communication. A city of people who don't talk to one another is just a city of people living together. A city, county, state or country becomes a community when we communicate. Let's do that.

Until next time, keep it free. Keep it secure. Keep it fast. Keep it Ubuntu.

--
Charlie Luna