On Fri, Jan 11, 2019 at 7:01 AM Michael Paoli
<michael.pa...@cal.berkeley.edu> wrote:
> It would seem probably most logical primary place would be:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Projects/UbuntuHours

Our Meetup.com page was, until recently when Canonical ceased paying
for it, what most accurately tracked events. We'll have to switch back
to using the LoCo Team Portal until something better comes along, so
I've gone ahead and updated this page to just link there for now and
so it no longer lists all the individual events.

Sidebar: This is a wiki, if anyone wishes to edit pages here they can
apply to the editors Launchpad team at
https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-wiki-editors and let me know if you have
any trouble being accepted.

> And secondly:
> SF Bay Area [L]UG list(s)
> There's this:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Projects/UserGroupContacts/Groups#SF

Like much of the wiki for our team, this was an ambitious project
early on for the team that simply wasn't maintained. I also don't have
the bandwidth to tackle keeping it up to date, but it may be an
interesting project for a newcomer to the team who wants to do some
research into the active Linux groups that are still out there :)