Community Leadership Summit will be from July 14th - 15th (All Day both days)
http://www.communityleadershipsummit.com/

It is a free event and is led by Jono Bacon (Ubuntu Community Manager) and O'Reilly Media and I must just say it is a good event if you are interested in learning about leading a community or developing community related skills. This event is also the weekend before OSCON so you will get a chance to meet many of the speakers of OSCON since they often go to CLS.

I will be attending and I think Nathwill will also and I hope to see some more LoCo folks show :)

--
Benjamin Kerensa                          "I am what I am because
Team Lead, Ubuntu Oregon                  of who we all are." - Ubuntu