Thomas Mashos cannot make it to OSBridge in Portland.... As such we are re-giving his pass away :)

So if you want the pass then be the first person to reply to list with the answer to the following questions (no hints will be given)

1. How many members does Ubuntu Oregon have according to Launchpad?
2. What was the date of the last post on the Ubuntu Oregon subforum on Ubuntuforums.org?
3. What percent of Ubuntu Oregon members has commits in 12.04?
4. How many people "total" RSVP'ed for the 12.04 release party on loco.ubuntu.com?
5. Where and when will UDS-Q be held?

--
Benjamin Kerensa, Team Lead
Ubuntu Oregon