Hello Oregonians!

Hope you all are doing fine.

Due to increasing busyness and changed priorities, I have
very limited time to offer the LoCo. So, I have decided to step down from
the position of LoCo team contact after the release of Ubuntu 13.04
(End of year or sooner).

I'm asking that anyone interested in taking up the Team Contact role
please reply
to the mailing list and get in touch.

LoCo Contact's duties:
* Organize State-wide Events
* Advocate for the use of Ubuntu and Free and Open Source Software
* Coordinate Semi-Annual Release Party's
* Coordinate Website
* Mediate Team Conflicts
* Manage LoCo Team Library
* Manage LoCo Table Cover & 2 LoCo Banners
* Distribute Ubuntu DVD's (Usually at your cost)
* Find Venues and Sponsors for Events
* Team Reports
* Team Meetings (As necessary)

Thank you all for your wonderful work.