Just sent an email from work since I'm away from home.  If you see an email
from pat.ha...@milliman.com, that's me.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S®4.

<j...@oregoncanoesport.com> </div><div>Date:09/09/2014  10:46 AM  (GMT-08:00)
logo, a brochure, fliers for release parties and Salem and Portland
Ubuntu Hours. The stuff is all somewhere on Launchpad, though Ben would
have to give you the links.

If you need any of the stuff updated or modified, I can probably oblige.

JVLB