I've been using Ubuntu for maybe a week now, version 14.10. I haven't yet made any contributions because I'm still deciding on where I'd like to get involved. App development has caught my eye, as well as web apps and core development but I'm still relatively new to it all so I've been researching it all before I jump into one specific part of it all. i am familiar with GitHub though and I'm confident using the command line.

I don't typically get out of Bend unless I have a reason to (I think the LoCo events would be sufficient reason though.) So I shouldn't have any problems getting over the mountains. I've done the drive plenty of times.

Thanks!