So the good news about OSCON, the massive open source convention in
Portland, is that I have secured us a booth at the community section. The
bad news is that despite my intentions, family matters have prohibited me
from being able to attend. That being said, does anyone want to take over
the responsibility of the booth? I'd be happy to lend my Snappy
Core-equipped Raspberry Pi 2 if someone wants to show that off. Also Nathan
Haines had suggested he might show up and bring the phone and such. At this
point, I think it's unreasonable to expect one person to be there all day,
but perhaps we could go for shifts? Anyone? If I don't hear back relatively
soon, I guess I'll have no choice but to cancel.

--
@wxl | http://polka.bike
Lubuntu Release Manager & Head of QA