We won't be able to make it either, we had a family emergency at the end of
last month which meant we had to pay off $1500 in ambulance fees this
month. We're both really upset we can't make it, especially given it's the
last OSCON in Portland. I would have loved to have at least been able to go
to the JB meet up on Wed but oh well. Anyway, have a fantastic time
everyone and we hope to see you at the next release party.

Cheers
Che