Sorry to hear Ryein is not feeling well. As for myself, I have not
experimented with tty resolution. Get well soon Ryein.

I guess it maybe myself at the meeting, unless James shows.  I did get an
email from the Lady who's son is wanting to learn CLI, saying they would
attend.  However it's 6:11pm and so far it's Just me and myself, so I'll
continue researching BONIC.

Take care all, and happy holidays.
Phil. N

* Sent from a system running Ubuntu  *