The new AMD chips do look incredible and they should drive the price of the
older FX chips down. The important thing here is that they can compete with
Intel again, we need competition in the market place. I'm actually itching
to start building the new PC, I'll have to check out the condition of the
AMD GPU drivers on Linux but I would love to build an all AMD system again.