Just joined the list recently, and there's been zero activity.

Is the Ubunto LOCO OR still active?    If not, I'd like to try to re-boot it.

I'm living in Salem.  I'm a recent refugee from Silicon Valley, trying not to flunk retirement for the second time.

The last time I flunked I spent 5 years at Mozilla.

I've been playing with computers since the 60's, starting with Fortran on an IBM 7090.

I was editor-in-chief at InfoWorld when the IBM PC was announced, and I've been involved in several start-ups.

Let's see what we can do to build a vibrant Oregon Ubuntu community together.

Your thoughts?

-- Richard