Hi Ubuntu LoCo Team,

I believe I've fixed my problem posting to the Ubuntu list, so this email
will act as my first post test after fixing the problem I was having. :-)

The problem I was having posting to the Ubunu List, was that my "sending"
email address was different from what I had originally set up for the
Ubuntu List.  This caused my "sent" emails to be held pending approval.
This, of course, was my own fault, and not caused by anything on the LoCo
website, or the Ubuntu List site.  I caused my own problem, when I changed
my mail address used to send to the Ubuntu List, and forgot to update my
email on the Ubuntu list.  However the differences in email addresses did
hinder my ability to receive from the Ubuntu List, so I've been receiving
everyones email O.K, just could not reply.... So I'm glad to learn from
those emails, that the LoCo Oregon Ubuntu clubs are actively thriving again.

To solve my ability to send to the Ubuntu List, it was necessary to change
the email I use for the Ubuntu List. So perhaps I should reintroduce myself
to let everyone know who I'm, because I'm now posting under a different
email address.

Hi My name is Phil. N, and I'm the techie trekkie with the Salem Ubuntu
Hour group, the one who co-founded the Electronics club, which by the way,
I'm happy to report it has recently forked into a thriving community
Makerspace here in Salem.  And at one time, I was Vice President of SMUG,
Salem Macintosh Users Group, which is an Apple Support group currently
alive and doing well in Salem.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, eat lots of Pies or at least build a Linux Pi
project...
Thank you all for being part of our Linux community.

Best regards,

Phil. N.