Hello,

On Fri 10 Aug 2012 10:28:59 PM CEST, Max Brustkern wrote:
> Yeah, that is pretty rad.  I don't seem to be able to access the trunk
> either.

What problem do you get? I'm able to do everything except uploading the
new file to launchpad:

$ sftp javier.coll...@bazaar.launchpad.net
Connected to bazaar.launchpad.net.
sftp> cd ~nuclearbob/utah/trunk/.bzr/branch
sftp> get branch.conf
Fetching /~nuclearbob/utah/trunk/.bzr/branch/branch.conf to branch.conf
/~nuclearbob/utah/trunk/.bzr/branch/branch.co 100%   53     0.1KB/s
00:00
sftp> put branch.conf
Uploading branch.conf to /~nuclearbob/utah/trunk/.bzr/branch/branch.conf
branch.conf                                   100%   82     0.1KB/s
00:00
Couldn't write to remote file
"/~nuclearbob/utah/trunk/.bzr/branch/branch.conf": Permission denied
sftp>

> We can ask the launchpad team about it, or we can just be
> careful when we're merging into trunk, since we do it pretty rarely.

You can also try to delete the branch from launchpad an push again your
local branch with the udpated branch.conf file.

Best regards,
    Javier