Hi All,

I have a suggestion/request regarding utah provisioning.

Would it be possible to have an argument (or perhaps default behaviour and the
arg smothers it) where Utah stops provisioning/installing if it encounters:
 > "utah: Late command failure detected"

A couple of times we've had jobs just sit idle for hours when a step in the late command failed causing the script that sets up the system for the tests to not be run (so the monitoring script just sat there checking for something that will
never occur.).

I've recently added a hack to our preseed and test script where the last thing the preseed does is touch a 'flag' file and the first the test script does is
check for it's existence or exits.
IMO it would be a good thing for Utah to handle automatically (i.e. if a step in
provisioning the machine fails, stop and exit).

Regards,
Chris