> - The problem occurs even with the standard jaunty version (2.6.3) and
2.7.1. Same with the desktop kernel.

And the log files stop at the same place(after printing the resource
ranges) without any error message?

> When I use the driver, I see the Kubuntu (in my case) init progress
bar, then I see the Kubuntu logo for an instant, and I see it doubled
with shitty graphics (purpled and striped).

You may try to remove the quiet and splash boot options, to see if you
capture any error messages. Press Esc when grub loads, and you should
be able to use the menu and the instructions below to change the
kernel parameters.

> Finally, when I should see the login screen, I see a message, instead,
saying Kubuntu will start in low graphics mode (Vesa, I suppose) and
offers a series of options (reconfigure, view log files, jump to
console...).

If you choose view log files, is there any sign of an error message in
any of the log files?

> If I continue with low graphics mode, black screen and nothing happens more...
>
> Until that, mouse and leds are working perfectly.

This implies that after that the mouse and LED don't do anything?

--
Only VESA mode after upgrade to jaunty
which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-intel in ubuntu.