Thank you for taking the time to report this bug, especially for
verifying it in the newest development version of ubuntu. For Xorg
related bugs like this one, we need the files /var/log/Xorg.0.log and
/etc/X11/xorg.conf and the output of `lspci -vvnn` as attachments to the
bug report.

To figure out what changes when the system hibernates, we also need you to the
the following procedure: (taken from
http://intellinuxgraphics.org/how_to_report_bug.html and adopted to ubuntu)
0) Install the package xserver-xorg-video-intel-dbg to get the debugging tool
intel_reg_dumper
1) VT switch to a text console (with Ctrl+Alt+F1)
2) Run `sudo intel_reg_dumper >i_r_d-before.txt` to get a register dump
3) Hibernate your machine with:
 a) `sudo -i` (to get a root shell)
 b) `echo disk > /sys/power/state`
4) On resume, before VT switching back to X:
 a) `exit` or Ctrl+D (to exit the root shell)
 b) Run `sudo intel_reg_dumper >i_r_d-after.txt` (to capture another register
dump)
5) attach the files i_r_d-before.txt and i_r_d-after.txt to this bug report
(I tried to verify the procedure, but it turns out that my computer doesn't
properly resume from hibernate)

** Changed in: xserver-xorg-video-intel (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: xserver-xorg-video-intel (Ubuntu)

--
(UXA) Fonts messed up after waking up from hibernation
which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-intel in ubuntu.