Binary package hint: wine

When running applications in full screen, Wine crashes on application
exit. Best example of this is Doom95, it seems that Wine is unable to
switch between display resolutions, I run Doom 95 using 640 x 480
resolution and my desktop is 1024 x 768. When quitting Doom, window
system crashes and I have to log in again. When I select "emulate
desktop" from Wine settings, the game works perfectly but in 640 x 480
sized window instead of full screen.

Display adapter is Via Unichrome Pro, OS is Ubuntu 9.10, same thing
happens in 9.04. I have not installed any other driver after Ubuntu
installation so default driver is in use. Glxgears works. Wine version
is 1.0.1.

** Affects: xserver-xorg-video-openchrome (Ubuntu)

** Tags: crash doom full screen wine
--
When running applications in full screen mode, Wine crashes X when quitting
application