I just wanted to remind users who use jh's method to add the ppa
repository that they may have to add the key: I mean it's definitely
need to know if your X won't boot, right?

$ gpg --keyserver subkeys.pgp.net --recv 3B22AB97AF1CDFA9
gpg: requesting key AF1CDFA9 from hkp server subkeys.pgp.net
gpg: key AF1CDFA9: public key "Launchpad PPA for Ubuntu-X" imported
gpg: Total number processed: 1
gpg:               imported: 1  (RSA: 1)
$ gpg --export --armor AF1CDFA9 | sudo apt-key add -

Didn't look like anyone was having any trouble but, just in case.

which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-intel in ubuntu.

  [g41] GPU hung:  Failed to submit batchbuffer: Input/output error