Moving this bug report from 'xorg' to the new 'nwfermi' project.  At
this time this driver is not shipped with the ubuntu distribution but
rather provided by a PPA, so support will be at
https://bugs.launchpad.net/nwfermi/ and the Ubuntu distro task is a
'Wont Fix'.  (Actually, maybe some day it will be included in ubuntu
once distribution terms are sorted and so on, but that bridge can be
crossed in its own time.)

I would recommend people file reports about new issues as new bugs rather than
adding to this bug report.  I expect djp will prefer to close this bug report
now that the issues can be handled individually, but I'll leave that to him.
:-)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/nwfermi/+filebug

** Also affects: nwfermi

** Changed in: xorg (Ubuntu)

which is subscribed to xorg in ubuntu.

  Handling NextWindow Touchscreen (multitouch) via the nwfermi
  (proprietary) driver