Not sure how I associated with 2.5.6 with 1/17.  But 2.5.9 (rev 380) on
1/14 is the better match.

I've prepared a ubiquity package with Cyrus Lien change from rev 380
reverted.  Robert's testing indicates this seems to eliminate the
problem.  I seem to be unable to reproduce the original bug on my 945
mini after multiple tries, so can't confirm the fix.

https://launchpad.net/~bryce/+archive/durian

But I'm hoping Daniel can use my package to confirm reverting the patch
fixes the error.

If it does make the issue go away, I'm not sure it can be classified as
a true fix, since it'll revert the fix for bug #693300 but at least
that's just a cosmetic issue that I guess the Ubiquity guys can figure
out a better fix for.

** Changed in: xserver-xorg-video-intel (Ubuntu)

which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-intel in ubuntu.

  Xorg segfaults during LiveCD installation using preseed file