I am also running 2.6.38-7.35lp717114v201103180831 and experiencing as
many graphics glitches as before.  Most are font-related, although some
also affect large swatches of the screen.  This primarily seems to
affect me when running the latest firefox 4.0 beta, but the bug is never
seen when running the same firefox under a 2.6.35 series kernel.

lspci gives:
00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Mobile 945GM/GMS,
943/940GML Express Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 03)
00:02.1 Display controller: Intel Corporation Mobile 945GM/GMS/GME, 943/940GML
Express Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 03)

What can I do on my end to further help you diagnose this bug?

  [i945gm] Screen Corruption with new Xorg stack with terminal programs