I got this "NVRM: Xid (0001:00): 6, PE0001" in dmesg for second time now
and i think it is related to faulty hardware. My laptop began to behave
odd short after service by manufactor. I also had some few freezes,
laptop not returning from suspend and hanging on entering suspend. These
are all randomly occurring problems which used to work  pretty stable
before last service. Seems to be also pretty normal for this manufactor
to send people destroying my hardware when they should fix stuff by
replacing some parts.

I did some searching on this "NVRAM: Xid ..." and got 100% hardware related
issues:
http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/archive/index.php/t-92255.html

Sorry for these bad news.

which is a direct subscriber.