  Architecture: i386
  Date: Thu Apr  7 23:24:52 2011
  EcryptfsInUse: Yes
  MachineType: ASUSTeK Computer INC. 1001P
  ProcCmdLine: BOOT_IMAGE=/vmlinuz-2.6.32-26-generic
root=/dev/mapper/hostname-root ro quiet splash acpi_osi=Linux backlight=vendor
  ProcEnviron:
-  LANGUAGE=en_US:en:de_DE
-  PATH=(custom, user)
-  LANG=de_DE.utf8
-  LC_MESSAGES=C
-  SHELL=/bin/bash
+  LANGUAGE=en_US:en:de_DE
+  PATH=(custom, user)
+  LANG=de_DE.utf8
+  LC_MESSAGES=C
+  SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: xorg
  dmi.bios.date: 06/23/2010
  dmi.bios.vendor: American Megatrends Inc.
  dmi.bios.version: 1202
  dmi.board.asset.tag: To Be Filled By O.E.M.
  dmi.board.name: 1005P
  dmi.board.vendor: ASUSTeK Computer INC.
  dmi.board.version: x.xx
  dmi.chassis.asset.tag: 0x00000000
  dmi.chassis.type: 10
  dmi.chassis.vendor: ASUSTeK Computer INC.
  dmi.chassis.version: x.x
  dmi.modalias:
dmi:bvnAmericanMegatrendsInc.:bvr1202:bd06/23/2010:svnASUSTeKComputerINC.:pn1001P:pvrx.x:rvnASUSTeKComputerINC.:rn1005P:rvrx.xx:cvnASUSTeKComputerINC.:ct10:cvrx.x:
  dmi.product.name: 1001P
  dmi.product.version: x.x
  dmi.sys.vendor: ASUSTeK Computer INC.
  system:
-  distro:             Ubuntu
-  codename:           lucid
-  architecture:       i686
-  kernel:             2.6.32-26-generic
+  distro:             Ubuntu
+  codename:           lucid
+  architecture:       i686
+  kernel:             2.6.32-26-generic

  windows don't fully maximize in certain dual-head setups