Public bug reported:

I am using Ubuntu Natty beta1 with the proprietary nvidia-drivers 270.30
which I installed over the additional drivers menu. I have a tv on the
second output and configured it as seperate xscreen in the nvidia
xserver settings. On 10.10 I did exactly the same and used to play
videos with commands like "DISPLAY=:0.1 mplayer -fs video.avi" and the
video was in fullscreen on my tv. However, now in natty the fullscreen
command does not work any more and I have a video centered in the middle
of my tv (without window borders) and the wallpaper around it.

** Affects: nvidia-graphics-drivers (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: nvidia-graphics-drivers (Ubuntu)

which is subscribed to nvidia-graphics-drivers in Ubuntu.

  [Natty beta1] Nvidia tvout has problems with fullscreen (270.30)