hi. I've made the same comparisons. I want to make a kernel with Marks
graphics and FB options, but kernelcheck doesn't work for me... It's a bit
annoying. It always aborts at the same point saying:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/kernelcheck/scripts/build.py", line 174, in close
    gtk.main_quit()
RuntimeError: called outside of a mainloop

Pretty annoying...

2011/4/16 gene <577...@bugs.launchpad.net>

> If anyone is interested, I made an overall comparison between the our
> generic and Mark's configs. Again in case if the constants are set
> identically equal, they are not shown. The attached file demonstrates all
> the discrepancies, for every CONFIG constant listed in both files. As
> before, diffing would not tell us much.
> Let me know what you think.
>

> ** Attachment added: "config_difference"
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/577340/+attachment/2049648/+files/config_difference
>
> --
> You received this bug notification because you are a direct subscriber
> of the bug.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/577340
>
> Title:
>  [RC410] Xpress 200M hangs when resuming from suspend with DRI, with or
>  without KMS
>
> To unsubscribe from this bug, go to:
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xserver-xorg-video-ati/+bug/577340/+subscribe

which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-ati in Ubuntu.