Well, I do not know what actually caused this but I was just surfing the
net using Opera web browser and suddenly, the screen went of. I mean,
the screen just became covered with horizontal lines. This is not
happening for the first time. When this crash happends, I suspend the pc
to ram and when I wake it up, the screen seems allright, there are no
horizontal lines; but the operating system does not ask me any log in
information. I can just see the screen and move the cursor, can not do
anything else. Then it needs a restart for a proper use (from the switch
off button of the pc).

  [i915gm] GPU lockup (ESR: 0x00000001 IPEHR: 0x7d8e0001)