I think my crash report is being generated because my indicator plugin
is broken.

when my system first boots the configuration window will open ...I am
unable to add evolution, because the jean-yves lafort's mail
notification plugin is not enabled.  Unfortunatly, it wont let me enable
it... clicking on the box in the pluging settings does nothing.

after the indicator plugin has crashed, the button is useless...until my
next reboot.

perhaps upgrading from ubuntu 10.10 to xubuntu 11.04 was a bad idea?

which is subscribed to libx11 in Ubuntu.

  synaptic assert failure: synaptic: ../../src/xcb_io.c:385: _XAllocID:
  Assertion `ret != inval_id' failed.