I've tried  natty but I had to reinstall back to 10.4 because there were too
many problems to solve ( it was too slow, panel was missing after a while,
files from flash written in abiword and gnumeric older versions difficult to
recover etc.) and I am not a programmer - the printer is still not working but
I am getting in mail the same problem with Deskjet HP2050 C510 reported from
elsewhere

  printer hp deskjet 2050 j510 impossible to install also when turning
  on must go to recovery mode and use startx because it reports low mode