Hi, @slese, I also formatted my hard driver and fresh installed latest release
(burn a CD) of Natty. But I am not as luck like you. The bug still existed. A
very strange thing is:
This problem almost occurred when I am working. I mean: today after I fresh
installed Natty, I login gnome traditional environment with effect, and run a
lot of software. It runs just very fine, until ... I start LibraOffice Calc.
I've suspected this possibility before, but today, after I open a Microsoft
Excel format data file (with .xls extension), copy some data from some cells,
and try to paste these data into gnome-editor, the GUI locked.
It's so strange. This problem is almost happened when I am working (LibraOffice
Calc, gnome-editor, gnome-terminal, firefox/chrome, and some other software).
This is strange. I will focus on when this problem happened and try to find the
relationship with LibraOffice Calc.

  [sandybridge-m-gt2] GPU lockup (Blitter IPEHR:    0x13000002, Render
  IPEHR: 0x02000006)