I may have a related problem after upgrading from 10 to 11.04.
Starting from the login screen the color palette is shifted to red and
once 11.04 is running all color in all programs are shifted red.   I
have never seen this problem in previous versions of Ubuntu.

My system is running an ASUS board (P5E-VM HDMI) with built in HDMI running on
the Intel G35 chip set with embedded graphics card.  The display is a 55 inch
Vizio using the HDMI input.   This problem started at the first reboot into
11.04.
I have tried to calibrate the display but a normal color palette can not be
created no matter how the sliders in DisplayCalibrator are set.

The strangest part of the problem is that if I put the computer into
suspend mode then turn the computer back on the palette is fixed with
all color displayed correctly in all programs BUT putting the computer
into suspend causes the HDMI audio feed to stop working and only
rebooting back to the broken palette with restore the HDMI audio.

I changed the login to the classic Ubuntu gnome but that did not fix the
problem either.
This is clearly a new bug with 11.04.

Thanks for any help in advance.

which is subscribed to fglrx-installer in Ubuntu.

  Colors are mangled in Natty