@Ken, Hmm, that website works for me on rv770 without crashing X, but I
only poked at it for a minute or so.  How much time does it seem to take
you from landing on the page to the crash?  Does it occur on the main
page (which I note has lots of flash), or after navigating to sub-pages?
Any particular page that crashes more often than the others?

I note this url has lots of flash on it, as mentioned in the original
report.

Anything else unusual about your system beyond stock, that could help us
replicate the crash?

  xserver seg'd [945GM]