apport information

** Tags added: apport-collected natty running-unity ubuntu

** Description changed:

  I took a video about strange crash of my ubuntu 11.04
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9dfz5N2VLQ

  I was doing nothing special before that: just surfing in chrome and talking
in skype (I don't remember what actually was the last) then my screen has been
frozen for a split second, blinked and then began what is shown in the video.
  I had runned Chrome, Skype, NetBeans, Gnome-terminal, Tomboy, LO Writer,
may be Gimp and Firefox, nothing more.

  I had similar bug few days ago but at that time my screen just got
  frozen (no blinking as on video).

  Hardware:
  ASUS u30jc
  video: nvidia optimus (intel + nv card). nouveau driver is blacklisted,
proprietary is not installed

  Ubuntu:
  10.10 upgraded to 11.04; Unity session.
+ ---
+ Architecture: i386
+ DistroCodename: natty
+ DistroRelease: Ubuntu 11.04
+ DistroVariant: ubuntu
+ InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 10.10 "Maverick Meerkat" - Release i386 (20101007)
+ Package: xorg 1:7.6+4ubuntu3
+ PackageArchitecture: i386
+ ProcEnviron:
+  LANGUAGE=en_US:en
+  LANG=en_US.UTF-8
+  SHELL=/bin/bash
+ ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.38-8.42-generic-pae 2.6.38.2
+ Tags:  natty running-unity ubuntu
+ Uname: Linux 2.6.38-8-generic-pae i686
+ UnreportableReason: Please work this issue through technical support channels
first.
+ UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to natty on 2011-04-23 (13 days ago)
+ UserGroups: adm admin cdrom dialout lpadmin plugdev sambashare

** Attachment added: "Dependencies.txt"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/778222/+attachment/2117428/+files/Dependencies.txt

  Graphics crash